An Chapter 2 outline,
and body content as mush as possible by Wednesday.
Please see attached template and prospectus PPT for reference.
1. By June 2( Week 4), to submit the Chapter 1 of my proposal and an outline of Chapter 2.
2. Making sure to have themes of my study to synthesize information on the template, and identify the patterns; show connections among the 4 themes as the 4 themes are foundation of my literature review part of dissertation and evaluate what I get from literature sources;
3. It is critical to evaluate the research sources in my research fields, identify the gap and explain how my study is extinguished from the rest of the studies in the field, and how my study would stand out (referring to slide 3 of my prospectus), and how my study will fill that gap;
4. For chapter 1, include problem statement, problem space( gap), briefly identify the problem statement articulating throughout the dissertation; make sure using identical language throughout the whole dissertation: problem statement, purpose statement etc.
6. By the end of week 8, chapter 1 needs to be completed, and finish as much of Chapter 2 as I can. I should also start working on the chapter 3 by populating information from prospectus PPT: such as purpose statement, methodology, explain why choosing qualitative methodology over quantitative, why choose descriptive design for my study etc.
7. I also need to get familiar with IRB preparation by June 16, and to get to know expectation by participating IRB open sessions and gain insightful understanding.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more