Please read chapters 1 and 2 in Halbur and Halbur and answer the following questions:
1. Do you believe most people are inherently good or inherently bad? (INHERENTLY GOOD) Be sure to elaborate.
2. What is your cultural background? (Raided by a poor teen single mother in a small town. I am in a large city and have been for 20 years and I am a member of a methodist church) Remember, culture is broad and not one-dimensional.
3. How do you believe your cultural background has shaped your ideas or beliefs about people AND about people who are different from you? (I was raised with very small town insight. I always thought there was something wrong with what I was being told. Now that I live in a culturual devierse are and have been able to think for myself I was right. There is so much more to people and life.) This may involve a courageous conversation here.
4. What do you value/What are your values? (I value people and our community. I want to meet people where they are at.)
5. How would you describe the intersection between your culture and your values? Very Different
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more