Need in 2 hours
Please read chapters 1 and 2 in Halbur and Halbur and answer the following questions:
1. Do you believe most people are inherently good or inherently bad? (INHERENTLY GOOD) Be sure to elaborate.
2. What is your cultural background? (Raided by a poor teen single mother in a small town. I am in a large city and have been for 20 years and I am a member of a methodist church) Remember, culture is broad and not one-dimensional.
3. How do you believe your cultural background has shaped your ideas or beliefs about people AND about people who are different from you? (I was raised with very small town insight. I always thought there was something wrong with what I was being told. Now that I live in a culturual devierse are and have been able to think for myself I was right. There is so much more to people and life.) This may involve a courageous conversation here.
4. What do you value/What are your values? (I value people and our community. I want to meet people where they are at.)
5. How would you describe the intersection between your culture and your values? Very Different