SCI/201 SCI 201 SCI201 Week 2 Discussion Questions – A+ responses with citations from A+ rated tutor!
SCI/201 SCI 201 SCI201 Survey of Alternative Medicine Version 3
University of Phoenix, Axia College
Original, cited, no plagiarism
Use as a guide!
If you purchase this: Thanks for purchasing my tutorial! Open the attached file to get the paper/solutions. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know! I can help you with future courses. Thanks again! Free feel to PM me, or send me a message at:
algebraexpert @ homeworkmarket.com
Week Two Discussion Questions
· How do an individual’s attitudes and beliefs about CAM influence health care treatment choices?
· What is the philosophy behind complementary healing therapies? Describe treatment principles within each of the five domains defined by NCCAM.
· How would you determine if a resource regarding CAM issues is credible?
· What are some criteria to consider when determining whether information sources may or may not be reliable? How should one judge the credentials of an author of an article or book on a CAM therapy?
· Sometimes a practitioner or company provides customer testimonials on the effectiveness of a product or treatment. Why is this evidence not reliable from a scientific perspective?
· Herbs, oils, and supplements are widely available. What are some guidelines consumers should consider for safe and effective use of these agents?
· What is the government’s current role in the regulation of CAM? What is an appropriate role for the government in the future?
· How are herbs, oils, supplements, and homeopathic remedies regulated? What does the regulation cover? What agency provides the regulation?
· What are some examples of potential adverse effects related to CAM treatments? Do you think consumers are made aware of these possibilities effectively?
· Why are some health care providers hesitant to support CAM or even to discuss it with patients?
· Who or what regulates the practice of CAM or oversees the care delivered by various CAM practitioners? What is the difference between a health care license and being certified in a specialty? Who can provide a license? Who can provide certification? What important implications does this have for consumers?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more