Prepare a Canva Infographic overview for presentation to the class. The topic may be chosen in one of two forms.
1. Select a specific technology that will change an industry. The infographic should show how that technology will change a specific industry or business.
2. Select a company or business that will be changed by technology. Describe what changes that company or business will see. An example would be explaining how healthcare benefits from using cloud, IoT, AI, mobile, etc.
The overview will be accompanied by an infographic, NOT a power point, created from Canva software.
It is suggested that you prepare an outline of your overview. Your Canva will be presented on the screen in class. You should be prepared to quickly review the content. You and the professor will have a short Q&A with the class after your presentation.
The format MUST be.
1. Opening – State the topic and points to be made.
2. Presentation- provide an overview of the Infographic.
3. The discussion will conclude with a Q & A with the class.
There is a student sample attached for you to view.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more