1. (Topic) Aggression and bullying in the classroom
2. Create a PowerPoint presentation as if you were presenting the topic to your class. This presentation should be detailed (footnotes can be used to clarify information on the slide).
3. The PowerPoint should have no less than 25 slides of content. You should be using at least 10 scholarly journal articles. THESE articles are NOT websites, books, textbook, magazine articles, etc. They should come from peer-reviewed journals.
4. Information should be cited in APA format and a Reference page, also in APA format, should be submitted either in a word document or on separate slides at the end of the slide show.
5. The presentation should be interesting, informative, and keep the reader’s interest.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more